Privately Owned Vehicle (POV) Reimbursement

For personally owned vehicle reimbursement there are two rates.  You should be requesting reimbursement at the lower rate, unless the following criteria is met:
a) Agency vehicle is not reasonably available.
b) Daily pool fleet vehicle is not reasonably available.
NOTE: Please be aware that the owner of the vehicle is responsible for the vehicle repair costs if the vehicle is damaged (or causes damage) in an accident.

For Non-State Fuel Card fuel purchases for State vehicles, please fill out this form

If personal vehicle is used, you may navigate to the Division of Finance forms, which can be found under Travel and are called Private Vehicle Usage Report, FI 40A or FI 40B accordingly.